The Elder Abuse Guide for Law Enforcement helps officers effectively identify and investigate potential elder abuse cases. HOWEVER, it has resources for all those working in aging!
- In addition to first response actions, EAGLE also provides:
- - Tools to assist in documenting a case for prosecution
- - ZIP-code-based community resources locator
- - State-by-state penal codes relating to elder abuse
- - COMING SOON – video and more state-specific law enforcement protocols
See it Now
For questions or comments please email the National Center on Elder Abuse at firstname.lastname@example.org
EAGLE was developed with input and user testing by law enforcement. Funding and oversight was provided by the U.S. Department of Justice. EAGLE is a partner project led by the National Center on Elder Abuse (NCEA) with assistance from the University of Southern California Leonard Davis School of Gerontology and the University of California Irvine.